- Former Wharton Head of Admissions joins the Aringo team
- In a conference call with Aringo consultants, the Kellogg Head of Admissions provides some valuable application tips
- The Aringo team now includes 19 former admissions representatives from the top MBA programs
- In a conference call with Aringo consultants, the MIT Head of Admissions provides application tips
GMAT score below 720?
Aringo has helped hundreds of people just like you get into the top MBA programs.
* Approximately 25% of Aringo's clients have GMAT scores higher than 720.
See More Admission Statistics
Aringo has helped hundreds of people with GMAT scores below 720 get accepted to the top MBA programs by bringing out the real person behind the application. Founded by a former Wharton Admissions Committee Member, we know what the top business schools are looking for, and we will help make sure that your strengths will emerge in your application.
The Aringo Guarantee:
We are an exclusive service that supports strong candidates for the top MBA programs. If you work with us and are not admitted to any of your schools, we will help you apply to an additional school for free.
Read more about the Aringo Guarantee here
Contact us now to get started and get accepted to business school!
Take our free initial assessment of your chances to get into a top MBA program.
Jonathan, 710 GMAT, Wharton MBA class of 2013
Maya, 650 GMAT, INSEAD MBA class of 2011
Joseph, 580 GMAT, Harvard MBA class of 2008
Ofer, 680 GMAT, Wharton MBA class of 2010
Tomer, 710 GMAT, Stanford MBA class of 2010
Nadav, 660 GMAT, Harvard MBA class of 2008
Eli, 710 GMAT, Wharton MBA class of 2012