Each applicant will be required to complete an online assessment comprised of pre-recorded video questions (delivered via Fisher’s Kira Talent platform). Since live interviews are by invitation only, the video interview is a way for us to virtually meet you and get a sense of your personality and potential beyond what you’ve included in your application.
Shortly after submitting your application, you’ll receive an email invitation from Kira to complete your video interview.
HOW IT WORKS
The process is simple – you will be asked a question, given prep time, and a set amount of time to respond. It should only take 20 to 30 minutes to complete and can be done on your own time. We recommend watching our “7 Tips to Ace your Kira Video Interview” webinar to understand how it works and to improve your application.
WHAT YOU NEED
You will require an internet-connected computer with a functioning webcam and microphone. The system allows for unlimited practice sessions but once you start the formal interview questions you only get one chance – this allows us to see your candid responses. Be yourself!
- Tell me about a time where you had to work with a bad manager.
- How did you deal with the situation?
- Tell me about a time when your decision led to a conflict with your team members. How did you deal with it, What was the outcome?
- What keeps you motivated?
- Tell me about a situation when you had to deal with a coworker who was not ready to work with the team.