MBA with a Specialization in Marketing
An MBA in marketing is very dynamic and competitive and has therefore recently become one of the most desired MBA degrees of all. An MBA in marketing will help enhance one’s skills & knowledge in the field of marketing, advertising, public relations, etc.
One needs to have excellent communication skills and resource mobilization skills, creativity and an undying zeal to excel in marketing and at the top marketing MBA programs out there. This specialization can help accelerate entry and progress in some of the most competitive fields: marketing, advertising and public relations.
An MBA in marketing does not limit the degree holder to just careers in marketing, however, as marketing skills can successfully be combined with other skills in order to make a person become a better consultant or entrepreneur, just to name two examples. Marketing is, after all, required in most industries and tasks, making an MBA with a specialization in marketing one of the most diverse MBA options out of them all.
In order to find the best marketing MBA programs out there, we recommend that you take a look at the latest marketing MBA ratings below.
Best MBA Programs in Marketing: USNews 2018 Rankings
- Northwestern University (Kellogg)
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
- Duke University (Fuqua)
- Harvard University
- University of Michigan—Ann Arbor (Ross)
- Stanford University
- Columbia University
- University of Chicago (Booth)
- University of California—Berkeley (Haas)
- New York University (Stern)
- Indiana University (Kelley)
Best MBA Programs in Marketing: Financial Times 2019 Rankings
- Northwestern University: Kellogg
- Indiana University: Kelley
- University of Minnesota: Carlson
- Melbourne Business School
- Wisconsin School of Business
- University of Maryland: Smith
- Sungkyunkwan University GSB
- University of North Carolina: Kenan-Flagler
- Singapore Management University: Lee Kong Chian
- University of Michigan: Ross