MBA with a Specialization in Supply Chain Management
An MBA in supply chain management is a unique and exciting opportunity in the field of business management. Supply chain management is a subset of operations management which focuses on the flow of goods or services. The MBA concentration in supply chain management is designed for anyone who is planning on a post-MBA career in this area. It includes inventory management, warehousing and transportation of various materials as required by a client or a company. Supply chain management can be done by graduates of any stream and is considered to be one of the most popular MBA specializations right now.
The below list of top supply chain management MBA programs list the best supply chain management programs worldwide right now.
Best MBA Programs in Supply Chain/Logistics: USNews 2018 Rankings
- Michigan State University (Broad)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan)
- Arizona State University (Carey)
- Ohio State University (Fisher)
- Pennsylvania State University—University Park (Smeal)
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey—Newark and New Brunswick
- University of Michigan—Ann Arbor (Ross)
- Stanford University
- Carnegie Mellon University (Tepper)
- University of Tennessee—Knoxville (Haslam)
- Purdue University—West Lafayette (Krannert)