– Have a recognized bachelor’s degree with honors (not lower than second class lower division or B grade) or equivalent professional qualification;
– Three years of full-time post-qualification work experience is expected (applicants possess outstanding academic performance and career progression but with less work experience could be considered.)
– Fulfill English Language Proficiency Requirement.
– Provide a satisfactory GMAT score.
– Objective Statement;
– Copies of degree certificate(s);
– GMAT score report;
– TOEFL/IELTS score report (if applicable);
– Copies of Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport;
– Academic transcripts;
– Two sets of recommendations
– Application fee submission
The admission process runs in 4 rounds with deadlines in November, January, March and April.
Average GMAT score: 650