MBA with a Specialization in Accounting
Accounting skills are vital for all organizations, as they can be characterized as the skills needed in order to measure and communicate all the economic activities in said organization. Accounting specialists collect, organize and report financial data needed in order to make economic decisions.
The top accounting MBA programs in the world offer in-depth knowledge that can help one find a senior level or management positions in a range of different sectors.
An accounting MBA readies students for the CPA exam and jobs in business accounting administration. Students gain skills to become accountants, financial managers, auditors, and more. Even in other rolls, accounting MBA graduates will be well equipped to recognize good business opportunities when they present themselves and make strategic decisions based on the financial and non-financial performance of the company.
The MBA accounting ranking below lists the best business schools for this specialization right now.
Best MBA Programs in Accounting: USNews 2019 Rankings
- University of Texas–Austin (McCombs)
- University of Illinois–Urbana-Champaign
- University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
- Brigham Young University (Marriott)
- University of Michigan–Ann Arbor (Ross)
- University of Chicago (Booth)
- University of Southern California (Marshall)
- Stanford University
- New York University (Stern)
- Ohio State University (Fisher)
- University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill (Kenan-Flagler)
- Indiana University (Kelley)