This global leadership development program is a 12-month, full-time executive MBA program designed to prepare an elite group of global mid-career managers to magnify their impact as leaders. Program starts in June.
MIT Sloan Fellows are experienced executives and mid-career professionals with a minimum of 10 years of work experience. They come from 30+ countries to spend one year in intensive collaboration while they earn an MBA or MS in Management or Management of Technology.
- Curriculum Design – a custom curriculum that integrates core courses, electives, team projects, and frank discussions with global leaders.
- Teamwork – Collaborate with peers from 30+ nations to reach a greater understanding of leadership, global business, and yourself.
- Faculty – Work with some of the world’s greatest industry experts on the issues that shape the marketplace.
- Degree and Research Options – Review your options (one year MBA or SM): which degree to pursue and whether to write a thesis.
- Action learning – Broaden your perspective and your experience of global leadership by working on real-world projects.