The GMAT® Enhanced Score Report (ESR) will help you understand your performance, its potential impact on your graduate school applications and focus your study efforts for a future sitting of the exam. The ESR can help you speak to admissions staff about your skills, help you improve skills before arriving in the classroom or, should you decide, help you focus your prep efforts. Whatever decision or direction you decide to take, the GMAT® Enhanced Score Report will help you better evaluate your strengths and weaknesses and gain more confidence with improved features such as a time management section, more insight into percentage of questions answered correctly and the ability to view average difficulty per question. Click here to view a live ESR Demo.
The newer enhanced version introduces three new elements to the ESR. The first is a percentage score indicating the number of questions the test-taker got correct, intended to provide greater understanding of the overall score. The second new element reveals the level of difficulty for each question, allowing test-takers to understand how they performed on the most arduous aspects of the exam. And the third newly introduced element is a time management outlook, giving test-takers an understanding of how long they took to answer each individual question.
Gain a better understanding of your performance on the GMAT with a comprehensive report that offers insight into your scores on each section of the exam. Key features include:
- Overall section performance ranking
- Tables that show performance as you progress through the verbal and quantitative sections
- Performance ranking by question type
- Time management section
- Percentage of questions answered correctly
- Ability to benchmark against other test takers from the past three years
- Customized summary report for each section that assesses strengths and weaknesses
- Average difficulty per question showing how well you performed on more difficult questions
- Help section with information about how to read each tab and other frequently asked questions
The ESR can be purchased before or after your exam. The ESR is available to those who have taken the exam after October 1, 2013, for five years after your exam date.
Please note: This is not your official score report. The Enhanced Score Report is an add-on product that can be purchased before or after your exam. The ESR is available to those who have taken the exam after October 1, 2013, for five years after your exam date.