MIT Sloan published the following update regarding round 1 interviews:
“Interview invites will be sent by 2 PM ET on the following dates:
- Thursday, October 5, 2017
- Thursday, October 12, 2017
- Thursday, October 19, 2017
- Thursday, October 26, 2017
- Thursday, November 2, 2017 (By end of day, all Round 1 applicants will receive either an interview invitation or final decision)
We expect to interview around 20% – 25% of the Round 1 applicant pool. For Round 1, we plan to conduct interviews in approximately 15 cities around the world, as well as on campus. All applicants invited to interview have the option to come to Cambridge for their interview.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Interview invitations are sent based on our interviewers’ travel schedules, and not in any preferential order!
- If invited for an interview, you will receive an MIT Sloan Interview Guide with details on how to best prepare for the Behavioral Interview
- This is not a stress interview, so don’t panic! The interviews are conversational and are meant for us to get to know you on a deeper, more personal level.
- Interviews are conducted by members of the Admissions Committee only. We don’t use alumni or current students in the evaluation process.“