MBA & Business Master’s Conferences
Meet Columbia, MIT Sloan, UCLA, Chicago Booth, Kellogg, Stanford, and more top business programs!
Join us in a city near you:
Seattle: Thursday, July 12
San Francisco: Sunday, July 15
Houston: Tuesday, July 17
Atlanta: Thursday, July 19
NYC: Saturday, July 21
Chicago: Monday, July 23
DC: Wednesday, July 25
Boston: Thursday, July 26
Why should I attend The MBA Tour?
The world’s top business schools, all in one place.
Stand out from the competition and meet with Admissions Directors from top domestic and international business schools. Connect in-person to ask your MBA questions, learn about program offerings, and discover how a graduate business degree can help you boost your career.
• Small group meetings
• Admissions panels
• GMAT strategy sessions
• School presentations
• Networking fair
• & much more!
Who will I meet?
Connect with admissions decision makers.
• You’ll have the unique opportunity to meet with admissions decision makers to increase your chances of acceptance.
• Learn in-depth program information and ask your MBA questions during MeetUp discussions (invite only, small group meetings).
• Discover admissions tips from industry leaders.
• Network with the people that matter when it comes to getting accepted to your dream school.
How should I prepare?
Complete your online profile to be matched with top schools.
• Provide helpful information during registration to let schools learn about you and your goals and have them invite you to meet with them during MeetUps or School Presentations.
• Use The MBA Tour’s Research Schools platform to learn more about program offerings and options.
• Log into The MBA Tour’s online portal to easily confirm MeetUps and build your schedule to make the most of your event.
Great, sign me up!
Register free today to reserve your spot.
Space is limited!