Round 1 – Sep 27, 2018
Round 2 – Jan 3, 2019
Round 3 – Apr 4, 2019
2018-2019 Chicago Booth Full-Time MBA Application Questions:
- How will the Booth MBA help you achieve your immediate and long-term post-MBA career goals? (250 word minimum)
- Chicago Booth immerses you in a choice-rich environment. How have your interests, leadership experiences, and other passions influenced the choices in your life? (250 word minimum)
- Length: There is no maximum length, only a 250 word minimum. We trust that you will use your best judgment in determining how long your submission should be, but we recommend that you think strategically about how to best allocate the space.
- File Size: Maximum file size is 16 MB.
- Acceptable Formats: Acceptable formats are PDF or Word. We strongly recommend converting your piece to a PDF file prior to submitting.
- Restrictions: We will be viewing your submission electronically and in full color, but all submissions will be converted to PDF files, so animation, multimedia, hyperlinks, etc. will not translate over.
Is there any unclear information in your application that needs further explanation? (300 word maximum)
Upon reflection, how has your perspective regarding your future, Chicago Booth, and/or getting an MBA changed since the time of your last application? (300 word maximum)
Round 1 – Sep 18, 2019
Round 2 – Jan 3, 2019
Round 3 – Apr 2, 2019
First-time applicants and re-applicants are required to complete both essays.
Essay 1: What do you hope to gain professionally from the Wharton MBA? (500 words)
Essay 2: Describe an impactful experience or accomplishment that is not reflected elsewhere in your application. How will you use what you learned through that experience to contribute to the Wharton community? (400 words)
Additional Question (required for all Reapplicants):
Explain how you have reflected on the previous decision about your application, and discuss any updates to your candidacy (e.g., changes in your professional life, additional coursework, extracurricular/volunteer engagements). (250 words)* *First-time applicants may also use this section to address any extenuating circumstances. (250 words)